Thursday, May 05, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. Ok so I have already posted before this one but I still felt the need for a welcome post. For a long time I have enjoyed reading friend’s Blogs and finally decided to start one of my own. I am an engineer by training so my writing sucks but hopefully it is not too painful to read. My goal is to post at least once a week although I will probably post a little more often. We’ll see how it goes.

As I mentioned I have been reading my friends Blogs for some time now and very rarely commenting. In the last two days I have started to comment all over the place. What is the deal with that? I start a Blog and suddenly I am Mr. Chatty. (That would be Slim to some of you) Well I am sure this phase will pass but I hope writing in the Blog does not. And I hope that on the balance it will be more entertaining than boring.

Well it is time to sleep, another fun day at work tomorrow saving the world. Night. :)

PS. Yeah Nate, I caved. Oh well, hopefully I'll be better for it. I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home