Oh yeah, almost forgot
So I have this snippet from an IM conversation I had today. This time the name is not changed to protect the mostly innocent. I did have to make this up since I don’t have the original text but I swear it went something like this. To be fair my IM name does not have my name in it at all or anything immediately recognizable as me. But if that were the only thing I would not have posted this.
Me: Rex what is your work number? I need to call you
Rex: Not to be rude but who are you?
Me: Joel
Rex: HA!
Rex: I’ll call you on your cell phone in a few seconds.
--- minutes go by ---
Me: Rex let me tell you what the call is about, I need.....
Rex: Jeff?
Me: No this is Joel
Rex: Ohhhhh, I was about to call my friend Joe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home