Two days left
Only two more days left in the bunker. I have spend the last two and a half days sitting in a cold white room with a table, a couple chairs and a nice young man telling him everything I know about various applications that I was shepherding through life. That is my transfer of knowledge. While an accurate description it really was not as bad as that sounds but all we did was scratch the surface of what I know. Another gentleman whom was introduced to me as my replacement is apparently not really going to be my replacement. So this is going to be like a game of telephone, I’ll tell someone what I know and then they will tell the next person what they think I told them.
Well in two more days it is no longer my responsibility. On Friday we are all heading to the Rivermill after we leave work. If you want to join in feel free to stop by. I’ll be there at around 3pm(ish) until whenever.

1 Comments:
I'll be there as soon as I get off work. The scene you described sounds like the start of a good movie.
Post a Comment
<< Home