Motion passes
Ok, the trip blogging rule passes with the following modifications/addendums.
1) You have 72 hours to post with the clock starting at midnight the day of your return.
2) In the case of group trips the last to blog in the group owes everyone else in the group a drink.
3) Drink choice is up to the recipient but can not exceed the normal cost of a pint of Guinness; two owed Guinnesses can equal one car bomb if recipient chooses.
4) And due to some mass illness/hysteria I will not be exempt from the rule.
The tribe has spoken. Next up, should there be a drink penalty for having an extended period of time between posts? Assume an automatic exception if traveling.

7 Comments:
I nominate Joel to be the tribe's Official Pursuer and Persuader of Random Blog Rules. That would be your official title. For short you will just PBR.
Oh, oh, pick me, pick me. If so designated I promise to introduce a new Random Blog Rule every week. Or as often as I can think something up.
Hmmm, I like these rules, because (so far) I never travel and I am fairly regular about posting. Of course, I don't drink, either. Maybe the penalty should be ... chocolate.
So the rule is in effect beginning 3/27/06, guess my cruise is grandfathered in ;)
Still need to edit those pictures!
PBR - Pabst Blue Ribbon - Not sure it quite fits Joel, keep working on it...
I know what PBR stands for, that is why my little head thought it was funny!!
Pay up pal - I do believe that it has been 72 hours since you returned from a trip
Post a Comment
<< Home